10 - 11
• Highly Mobile. No tripod to set up. No wires.
• All processing on tablet. No laptop needed.
• Realtime data capture and review.
• Automatic re localization and place recognition.
• Realtime marker-less camera tracking.
• Realtime occlusion maps.
• Instant colored 3D point cloud creation.
• Cloud-optimized 3D scan compression.
• Onboard LED Lighting for night scanning.
• Scans continuously for over 2 hours on a charge.
• Instant swap of Android tablet for added storage & battery.
• Instant swap of LED battery for added run time.
• Exports popular formats. Works with most CAD software.
• Accurate and fast. No scale calibration needed.
• Calibrates to Total Station Control Targets if desired.
Imager: Near infra-red structured light + RGB color camera.
Sensor Range: 2 to 12 feet.
Capture Rate: Up to 2 million points per second.
Max Number of points per session: Approx 20 million.
Horizontal FOV: 57.5 degrees.
Operating Temp: Approx. 0-51C. (0-125F)
Humidity Range: 0 - 99% non-condensing.
Point Density: ≤ 1.7mm at 1 meter distance.
≤ 3.4mm at 2 meter distance.
Tablet: 8” HD IPS LCD. Android. (Nvidia K1 Processor.)
Storage: 16gb internal + optional SD card.
Data Transfer: USB 2/3, Wifi.
Tablet Battery Life: Over 3.5 hours continuous scanning.
Output Format: Compressed .DP (Lossless)
Export Formats: .DP, PTX, PTS, PTG and PLY. (X,Y,Z,I,R,G,B)
Survey Control Input Format: CSV, comma delimited text file.
LED Light: 160 element LED panel with dimmer.
Battery: Makita LXT BL1830 (Operates scanner + LED)
Run Time: Over 4 hours continuous. (Instant Swap)
Recharge Time: 25 min.
Weight: 5lbs. (With Battery)
Overall Dimensions: 14” by 9” by 4” (With Battery)
Known Limitations: Cannot scan in direct sunlight.